There are a great number of simple tools that will teach you how to be a graphic designer and become a professional. Make your dreams come through by easily learning the different ways you can create, inspire, and beautify your mind, home, web, and anything you can think of.
Below is the list of tools you can use to achieve this purpose
- ColorSchemer – I use the color scheme gallery on this site all the time for inspiration when creating just about anything.
- COLOURlovers – Tons of color theory inspiration and color schemes as well as color trends.
- Color Mixers – Color Mixers creates color schemes for you, and has an easy-to-use slider interface.
- ColorBlender – A free online tool for color matching and palette design. You just choose a color using the color picker and a 6-color matching palette will be automatically created.
- Kuler – Make color schemes that are compatible with Adobe Creative Suite products.
- colr – Another color scheme generator that can teach you how to be a graphic designer.
- Color Tool 2.0.8 Alpha – This is a pretty cool color scheme generator that allows you to save and then link to your color scheme.
- Vecteezy – Get free vector graphics from top artists around the world.
- BlogFlux Button Maker – The Button Maker allows you to make 80×15 and 88×13 buttons with a few clicks and without needing to know how to use a graphics program.
- Button Browser – Button gallery and button maker.
- Brilliant Button Maker – Another 80×15 button maker.
- Background Image Maker – You can make a slash, strip, and dot or gradation backgrounds with this free online tool.
- Brusheezy – Very cool Photoshop brushes available for download is a tool that can teach you how to be a graphic designer.
- Tartan Maker – Create your own tartans with this easy-to-use web-based tool. Use for backgrounds or other images.
- iconfinder – An icon search engine.
- Stripe Generator 2.0 – Create striped backgrounds for your site.
- FamFamFam – Silk icons, 1000 to choose from. There are report icons, picture icons, XHTML/CSS buttons, hardware drive icons, feed icons, and more.
- IconBuffet – Professional icon collections.
- Web 2.0 Badges – Create Web 2.0 badges for your site.
- The Icon Factory – They offer freeware icons as well as a shareware Icon Builder.
- Colr Pickr – Pick a color and Colr Pickr will show you a bunch of images that consist primarily of that color from Flickr.
- terra IMS mapicons Dynamic Generator – Create PNG format images to use as icons on Google Maps or Yahoo Maps.
- pic2color – Create color palettes from images, and recolor your graphics.
- TypeTester – TypeTester allows you to try out different web fonts to see how they’ll look side-by-side.
Did you find what you are looking for How to Be a Graphic Designer? Please help us to share