In becoming a professional writer, there are a lot of things you must learn. In order to write a story that is worthy of reading, you must first understand some certain terms about becoming a good writer or the act of good contents writing that can draw the attention of the audience. Some people have been asking, how can I attract the audience to my article or stories? But the truth is, I for once has struggled over this and then it all boils down to some simple processes which I discovered
The steps and the first thing to do to learn the act of good contents writing is:
- Building your audience. But how? Is the question that many have asked over the years? Before starting, you should
- Describe yourself in adjectives like “am I snarky, fun, jovial, or even flirty?” You must know the way you interact freely with people around you. Ask questions such as “how did I do” after every discussion or presentation.
- Describe your readers and what do they like. Your readers may be interested in something else and you may be writing about another. You have to study them and know the problem they are facing so you can find a solution to such a problem.
- Ask how your voice is or sound when you talk. That way you can know how you communicate with your audience. Are you a funny type? Then, why not write as you sound. That is, be who you are.
- Free-write an article and compare. Take some few minutes to test your prowess in writing. Then read and make sure you are satisfied with what you have written down because that is how your audience will view your article in order to be glued to it.
- Afraid, nervous, worried, good? Which do you feel after publishing your article? It is normal to feel that way at first at least that is the road path to becoming a good writer. You must feel yourself and don’t worry about whether the world will accept it or not beside great writers started from somewhere
- Persuade people with your words. Use words that are attention driven. Those that easily make one be glued with what you are talking about.
- Use communication tool ( the web) to drive your purpose
- Copywriting, an act of making or inspiring people to take action or react to what you have written. When you write, always ask your fans how they feel about a particular incidence you are writing. It should be about them though and make them comfortable to ask questions through the use of words.
- Good headlines can bring the needed attention to your audience. You know before your audience can take a look at what you are presenting to them there’s is a need for the attraction
- Platform personalities can determine the style or possible approach of contents writing you will use in arriving at your goal of becoming a good writer. Am going to be explaining some of the platform personalities that you can choose from and also best suit your style of communication
Platform Personalities: Styles which different writers have used and have worked for them over the years include what am going to be sharing with you below.
- The journalist. Hmmm, this sound familiar to the press but it has to do with asking questions and publishing answers pertaining to the questions given by people. Many have used this style to grow a large audience over the years. Another style is the
- Prophet. They say the truth no matter how ugly it may seem. If you are writing and you intend to use this style or method, you must be ready to be criticized because you say things as it is like nasty, dirty, ugly truth about an event or something
- The artist. They are creative or meant to be. Make things look beautiful to the sight and the mind. That is, your write-up must present to your audience in a creative manner and to capture the heart of your audience through artistry
- The professor method uses facts and information. Writers using this styles tend to do a wide research and come up with a write-up that conforms to what the people need through your research.
- The star is just the natural guy that is lovely to be with. The attraction seems the way. He has this charismatic charm and is a likable person. This kind of writers easily attracts fans close through this nature but first, they know the kind of audience they can attract. You can master the act of contents writing, write just for fun or just interact with your audience the way you see life and easy it goes.
- Solve problems
- Answer questions
- Help people
- Write to help or give and not get mentality( not how many readers I can get)
- Remember what goes around comes around
I believe with all these processes put in place about contents writing, and constant practice, you can be that dream writer you had always aspired to be. Please if this article has made a little sense, you can help us share. (http://goinswriter.com/writing-tips) for more